Friday, April 22, 2011

H.A.W.X.2


H.A.W.X. 2 is a great game that just needs improvements. It has the flying thing down but lacks the great story that makes most games impressive just look at Black Ops. Like I said it has the air down but the ground could use improvements, a way it could make it better would be a mission where you crashed and then had a pistol fight, now I know what your thinking a pistol fight in a flying game but these are the things that make the games more interesting. It could also feature destructive environments so if you shot a missile at a building it would burst into flames and crumble to the ground. Even more improvements could have a better variety of planes in free flight or even adding helicopters. I know this sounds like a lot of changes, but as a hardcore gamer I think to the extremes. Like I said great game that needs some great improvements.

2 comments: